For the Dill Cream Cheese spread:
- 4 oz. Whipped cream cheese
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh dill (you can sub dried dill, but use 1 tsp instead)
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Diced cucumbers (peel them if you want to be fancy, but it’s not a problem if you leave them on)
- 2 Slices of S. Rosen’s Farmers Market White or 12 Grain Bread
1. Combine the whipped cream cheese, lemon juice, and fresh dill together. Season with salt and pepper and then set aside. Can be made the day before.
2. Assemble the sandwich: spread a layer of the dill cream cheese mixture on both slices. Cover the bottom slice with cucumbers and then top with the other slice. Slice off crusts and cut remaining sandwich into 3 pieces.