For the Pesto Chicken salad:
- 2 oz. Pine nuts
- 2 oz. Sundried tomatoes in olive oil, julienned preferable (if not, rough chop before adding to the chicken salad)
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared pesto
- ½ lb. Shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¾ Cup mayo
- 3 oz. of pesto chicken salad
- 2 Slices of S. Rosen’s Farmers Market White Bread
1. Toast pine nuts in a 350F oven until fragrant (about 5-8 minutes) and set aside.
2. Combine the chicken salad ingredients in a bowl, mixing to combine. Can be made the day before.
3. Heat skillet to medium (we really like cast iron for this if it’s available, but if not, use a non-stick pan).
4. Slice off crusts and cut remaining sandwich into 3 pieces.