For the Ricotta/Honey Mixture:
- 2/3 Cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2/3 Cup shelled pistachios
- 1 Tbsp. honey (add more to taste)
- 3 oz. Ricotta honey mixture
- 2 Slices of S. Rosen’s Farmers Market Soft 12 Grain Bread
- Fresh blueberries
1. Crush the shelled pistachios with a mortar and pestle (or use a food processer).
2. Mix the ricotta cheese and honey together, add the pistachios, and mix until smooth. This can be done the day before.
3. Assemble the sandwich: spread a layer of the ricotta/honey mixture on both slices. Cover the bottom slice with blueberries and then top with the other slice. Slice off crusts and cut remaining sandwich into 3 pieces.