For the Truffle Egg Salad:
- 6 Hardboiled eggs
- ¼ Cup mayo
- 3 Tbsp. Diced chives
- 3 Tbsp. Dill relish
- 1 Tbsp. Truffle flavored olive oil (find it in the Italian section of your grocery store or with the olive oils)
- ½ tsp Salt (add more to taste)
- 3 oz. Truffled egg salad
- 2 Slices of S. Rosen’s Farmers Market White Bread
1. Mix the mayo and truffle oil together, set aside.
2. Gently mash the hard boiled eggs, then mix in the truffle mayo, chives, relish, and salt. Can be made the day before.
3. Spread the egg salad mixture on bottom slices, assemble, then slice off crusts and cut remaining sandwich into 3 pieces.